Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Update

We apologize to all of our "fans" (haha) for the lack of blog postings in February. Not a whole lot to report this month. We did enjoy our first Valentine's Day with Ava! Our day started off with a Valentine's breakfast Tim prepared for Ava and I, complete with flowers and Valentines for each of his girls. The dinner out Tim and I had planned was cut short when Ava had a little meltdown and refused to eat. We left before ordering at the restaurant, picked up Ava, and ended up ordering pizza at home. For those of you who know me and my love of pizza, you will realize this was not a bad outcome!

This month we also had Ava's 4 month doctor's appointment! It actually ended up being a little past 4 months, at 19 weeks, and everything looked great. We are blessed to report that Ava is healthy and happy, weighing 15 pounds, 2 ounces and now 26 inches long! In case you're wondering, that is nearly at the 95th percentile for height. Surprise, surprise! I have told Ava not to worry. Extra long pants are getting easier and easier to find these days! :)
Below are some pictures we took this past month.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

SO ADORABLE!!!! I just want to squeeze her:):)

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is the grumpiest Valentine's cutie ever! :)

WOW, how she's grown! I just looked back and at four months Paige was 13 pounds 4 ounces and 25 inches long. Morgan was 12 pounds 8 ounces and 24 inches long. :) My kiddos have also always been in the 95% for their height, but only 5% for their weight! Can we say string beans?! :) LOL

Heidi said...

What a little sweetheart! Those legs are so long! I can't believe how much she is starting to look like a little girl - so pretty...

And thanks for finally doing an update! We do consider ourselves "fans" and were getting anxious! :-)

erica said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much she's growing! She is such a feminine little girl... so cute!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

As I fan I was excited to see a post..

Wow she is cute! I love the photo on the sidebar with the little hat. Hmmm...so where do you find long length pants??

MEl