Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ode to Ava's Friends

Tummy time is more fun with her jungle friends close by!

This one is a little blurry, but you can't tell a baby to stop bouncing in a bouncy seat. :)

This one I just couldn't resist including because she looks so precious!

The lighting isn't the best in this video clip, but her adorable babbling is all you need to hear!

A brightly colored monkey, an elephant with polka dot ears, an orange giraffe, and one parrot with feathers that crinkle. What do they all have in common? They all happen to be Ava's very best "friends." Before Ava was born, we wandered aimlessly through baby stores guessing at what we might need for our soon-to-arrive little one. When we settled on the activity gym and bouncy seat with dangling animals, we never could have imagined what great purchases they would be! Now that Ava stays awake for longer chunks of time, she can spend nearly 45 solid minutes chatting up a storm with her jungle friends. Of course, her jungle friends aren't quite as wonderful as mommy and daddy, but, they are definitely a close second!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post! Her little babbling sounds are so cute! I can't believe how beautiful she is with her huge blue eyes. Precious.

Christa said...

I think her first word is "hi" and then "hello"- I swear she is imitating you at the beginning of the clip. SO CUTE.

erica said...

So precious! I can't wait until Kate starts talking more! Maybe we can get Kate and Ava on the phone! :)

Deedee said...

I love checking into your blog now and then and seeing what Ava is up too. Her babbling is adorable!

Deedee