It's so wonderful to have Tim home. It's been a long three months of him traveling off and on, and I love knowing that he is home to stay (for now anyway). And... yea! Ava's room is almost finished! Tim was only home for about 4 days before he started on 5 days of working on the baby room. You can see from the pictures that he put a lot of work and effort into the room. It turned out perfectly! Everytime I walk past her room, I can't help but sneak a peek. It's a reminder that Ava's arrival is such a short time away. We only have things to put on the wall and a rocking chair to buy, then the room is completely ready.
On the pregnancy front, I'm now closing in on 27 weeks and the beginning of the third trimester. Wow - time really flies! (Maybe another belly picture to come in the near future.) I recently had my glucose screening and other blood work and everything was in normal range. We're grateful for the good news. At this point, I'm feeling Ava move everyday. It's an exciting and reassuring feeling. We can't help but celebrate the blessing and miracle of this little baby!
5 comments:
Looks Cute! Love that you can change out the dresser knobs if needed! Ha Ha...It's a beautiful espresso crib. Good taste as always. I bet it's exciting to finally have it all set up!
Melissa :)
Ava's room is beautiful! You've both worked hard and done a great job! Just think . . . the next time we come to see you, Ava will be here and will also be enjoying her room!!! These are such special days! We love you!!
Looks great! I love the furniture you picked out, you two have such good taste. :)
I love the room!
Can't wait for your shower. ;-)
Crystal
Stephanie! Okay, so I forgot to leave my e-mail address.....guess it's baby brain! I'm sure you can sympathize! Seidelfamily@gmail.com or seidel.maureen@meridianschools.org Please write! I want to catch up!!
-Maureen
Post a Comment