By the time we're actually posting this, I'm now at 29 weeks and probably even bigger. I'm still feeling good and enjoying being pregnant! It's hard to believe that in less than 2 weeks we'll be down to single digits in weeks till Baby Ava arrives. Wow! We now have a few things on the wall in the nursery and we're looking forward to two showers in August, one with our small group and one at World Vision. Next week we leave for Idaho to visit my parents, and once we come back I'll only be a few weeks from starting another school year. It is amazing that August is already here! We are really going to savor the next couple of weeks and rest as much as possible.
We'll post a few pictures from our trip to Idaho. Stay tuned.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, you're so CUTE!! Looking forward to the WV shower in a few weeks.
I knew you'd be a super cute prego!
Yeah! Baby belly pics! Can't wait to see you when you are here! Much love, Cassandra
You look great, Steph! It will be fun to get together when you and Tim and Ava are here!
So cute!! You look great for being 28 weeks! Congrats! E-mail me so we can chat! (seidel.maureen@meridianschools.org)
What a pic! It really is true that it won't be long before we're ushered into grandparenthood (we're trying to remember that this term is NOT synonymous with "elderly"!!). It's fun to see the progress and we can't wait until you and Tim arrive for your visit! Give our love to Ava!
I just wanted to say that I miss you guys! Can you please update your blog more frequently?! :-) Steph, you're the cutests pregnant gal ever. Hope you and Tim are doing well.
Yay! I'm so glad you're able to check our blog!! I know I've VERY MUCH enjoyed checking yours!! Your belly is SO cute, which reminds me! I'm quite sure it's grown just a wee bit since you posted a few weeks ago! We're waiting with anticipation for a new picture and an update on how you're doing! Love you!!!
Post a Comment