After ten days on the road I finally arrived home yesterday afternoon. It was a productive trip, but I am very thankful to be reunited with Steph. I just wanted to share some of the photos that I took while I was in Haiti, to give you a taste of what I experienced there. Enjoy!

This is a "tap tap." Think of it as a taxi that you completely pack to capacity. They are all very brightly colored and zip around Port au Prince and other large cities in Haiti.

This photo was taken in Cap Hatien, a large city on the north coast.

I was amazed at the presence of the United Nations in Port au Prince and Cap Hatien. UN vehicles and armored transports were a common sight while I was there.
2 comments:
Glad you had a good trip, Tim! We need to all get together next time you come to Idaho!
Hey Tim! I saw your blog off Jills blog and wanted to say hi! Congrats on the baby news, girls are so much fun! I have a brother in the Domincan Republic, too bad I didn't know you were there, he could have said hi to you with his new wife! Ah well, glad you guys are doing so well!
Jenn McCray (Brady)
Post a Comment