Tim painting Ava's room.
Mom and I after the shower. We forgot to take a picture at the shower, so we took one in the parking lot.It's been a busy June already! Last weekend my parents and brother came to visit while we were all on the way to my cousin, Blake's wedding. The wedding was near Vancouver, WA and we had the opportunity to see lots of family we haven't been able to connect with for quite awhile. What a special time! My mom stayed over on Monday because my school staff threw a beautiful baby shower for Tim and I on Monday afternoon. It meant so much to me that my mom could be there with me to share in the event.
The craziness continues with wrapping up report cards for the last day of school tomorrow. It's hard to believe the year is already finished! I'm also looking forward to spending time with good friends and with my grandparents from Colorado during the next week when we have several guests staying at our house.
In the midst of all of this, Tim and I have managed to begin to get Baby Ava's room ready. I have to admit that I haven't really done much except give my opinion on colors and decorating. Tim got a good start last weekend by painting the room. There's lots more to do, but we'll tackle it once Tim gets home from his next trip to Ecuador, which he leaves for this Sunday, the 22nd. Thanks for your prayers!
6 comments:
Great minds think alike! Looks like Ava's room color is exactly the color I had for Paige's nursery! What fun!
It was so special to be with you and to be there for the baby shower! We loved "getting acquainted" with Ava!! We'll be praying for Tim in Ecuador and for you in Puyallup!
With much love from Dad in England and Mom in Nampa
So glad you thought to get a picture of you, Steph, and mom while you were still at the school. It is so great she could be there with you. Congrats on wrapping up another successful year. You are a great teacher, wife, mother-to-be, and person. I'm one proud dad!!
I love the color of the room... it's similar to what we have! And you look SO cute, Steph! I seem to be "showing" in the bum and thighs, not so much the cute belly like you have! Oh well... :)
Steph - you look so adorable with your baby bump! It's so fun to read about you and Tim and your future life with little Ava! We miss you guys! I made BBQ Chicken pizza last week and talked about you as I whipped out my fancy pizza cutter! (We always talk about you guys now when we have pizza - I can't believe I used to use a knife!) ;-) Tell Tim we say hello too...Hope he has a safe trip back from S. America!
Thank you so much for letting me come to invade your house for 5 days. I am so glad that I got to spend some time with all 3 of you. Feeling Ava kick was such a joy and a memory that I will never forget. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends :)
Post a Comment