
Just a few days ago, Tim and I were eating dinner discussing something really interesting like Ava's diapers for the day or how her naps had gone. We started wondering what it was we ever talked about before Ava was born. I'm beginning to feel that way about our blog - what did we ever write about before Ava?! Well, maybe when our lives consist of more than going to work everyday and playing with Ava we'll be able to add more to our blog, but for now, enjoy the latest pictures of our sweet girl. She's now six months old and brings so much joy to our lives!

All ready for church!

Ava was born with tons of hair, and now it's long enough to start doing something with it. I love the little side pigtail. :)

The surest way to find out if a book is any good... taste it, of course!

After nearly a month of trying rice cereal every morning, I was beginning to fear that I was going to have to breastfeed Ava until kindergarten! But once we tried sweet potatoes, she decided this eating thing wasn't so bad. Ava still doesn't eat a lot during the two times a day we do solids, but she actually opens her mouth for food which is a huge improvement! She's been eating sweet potatoes, butternut squash (see picture above), peas, mashed up banana and avacado. We've been making and freezing the squash and peas. It's not only easy but really affordable, too. Gotta love that!
This video clip is really more for my family who haven't seen Ava for a few months - just showing off the new skill of sitting up and some new babbling sounds.
5 comments:
Great pictures . . . and it's so fun to see Ava sitting up and talking in sentences already!! We love you!
HAHA! Dan and I have also wondered just what in the world our lives truely consisted of before kids! They are sincerely the center, joy and delight of our lives!
She really is BEAUTIFUL. So fun to see them grow up and become more like you...
Her hair is so cute! I can't wait until I can do something with Kate's hair, too. It's so fun to see the pictures and videos of Ava and I can't wait to meet her in person. I tell Kate every now and then that she will, eventually, get to meet a very sweet little girl who I'm sure will become a very sweet little friend. :)
I Stephanie, I saw your blog on Jandi's and had to snoop! Your daughter is so adorable! What a cutie! We have a blog also if you would like to check it out, www.rynearsonfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment