Okay, so it wasn't so much of a "hunt" as it was, "grab any old tree, it's really freezing out here!" Last Friday, after a day of shopping for clothes that might actually fit me now, we drove out to a tree farm in our area, strapped Ava in the front pack, and very quickly picked out a Christmas tree. Ava, not realizing what a big moment this was, slept through the entire thing while snuggled up nice and cozy with her daddy.
We rushed home to set up the tree, decorate, finish laundry, and give Tim a few minutes to pack for his trip before getting to bed at almost one in the morning. Although we were a little rushed, we did enjoy Christmas music while decorating, and I even made time to make a little dessert for us to enjoy while we decorated.
Tim left Saturday morning for Brazil, but it's already Wednesday, and that means he'll be home in just a few days. Ava and I are counting down! Enjoy the pictures. :)
3 comments:
Wow that is some hair...how CUTE!! Looking at your photos brings back memories of our frist trip to the tree farm with Blaine. He was in the snuggly and slept the whole time. I had him so bundled up you could hardly tell I was carrying a baby.
Enjoy your time this holiday season. And God Bless Tim on a safe return.
Melanie
Loved the post, Sweetie. I am so glad to see this...I am missing you lots here in Brazil! Can't wait to see you soon! XOXO
LOVE the hair!!!
Post a Comment