Thursday, May 22, 2008
It's a...
GIRL!!! That right, after much anticipation we found out this afternoon that we are going to be the proud parents of a baby girl, Ava. It is so nice to finally be able to call our little one by name. We are so thrilled and cannot wait to meet her. We are happy to report she looks healthy and right on schedule, and we are so thankful for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Hello. My name is Michelle, Tim and I were friends in High School and I stubbled across your blog via Melanie's. Just wanted to say congratulations on your baby girl. My daughter's name is Ava too :-) You guys can check out my blog too when you have time... my husband and I are currently expecting baby #3 on Sept 16th. Maybe we can swap pregnancy stories. Well, tell Tim hello for me. Hope your pregnancy continues to go smoothly... I'll be checking back for updates.
Whoohoo! Of course we are thrilled with the news of Connor's future wife. We should draw up an agreement right now. :)
We can't wait to meet Ava!
A sweet little girl!! How wonderful! We are excited for you guys!
Gary and Christy and Benson
YAY!!! I just KNEW it would be a girl! Tony and I are so happy for you guys. You will be great parents to little Ava! Congratulations!
Congratulations to you both! We're excited for you! So glad to hear that all looks well - what a blessing!
~The Christianson's
God is so good! We just had a feeling it would be a girl!! Please let Ava know that her grandma and grandpa in Idaho love her very much and can't wait to meet her!
Mom & Dad Rodes
congratulations! Ava is a really sweet name!
How EXCITING! PINK! As a mom of two boys, I have to say that I love boys, but having a girl is awesome! Congratulations. Finding out "who" she is makes it all so much more personal and real. Hooray for Ava Knapp!
Congrats! Little girls are a blessing (of course I love having a son too:). You guys will have a wonderful time raising little Ava. I look forward to hearing more about how things are going. You can check out pictures of my kiddos on my blog. Take care and may God bless your growing family!
~Stacy
Yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I was thinking how perfect Connor would be for her future husband also! ha ha. You always marry your parents good friends child when you grow up right?!
We wish you guys the best
James and Cara
Steph! That's so great! I love the name! Maybe Josiah and Ava can grow up and get married some day! Although, she may end up being taller than him! :)
How exciting...I know Tim wanted a little girl! CONGRATS! What a blessing. Your both are going to be great parents. Enjoy the next 1/2 of your pregnacy! So happy for you guys!
So good to catch up with you last night. Congrats again on the news of little Ava!
Yay! A little girl! I bet she will be adorable. Now you can start buying lots of cute pink stuff. :)
We are so so happy to hear that you guys are having a little girl! And we love the name, its beautiful. Steph is so crazy to see you pregnant! Boy, you're really packing on the weight aren't you? Yeah right! You make a beautiful pregnant lady, which I know Tim probably tells you all the time! Love you guys!
Stephanie - I'm so excited you are expecting!!! Here's my e-mail so we can chat and get updated! We have so much to get caught up on!! It has been too long! - Maureen :)
Post a Comment